Self harm

Lol I have no opinion on self harm but... Don't cut yourself to the point you gotta be hospitalized and shit, life kinda sucks just depends on whats wrong with you.

Lolskskwkwh

Lurker
Anyone else self harm? Anyone want to share their photos? Why do you self harm? How long? How did you stop? I’ve been cutting since I was a kid... I’ll add some pics... in a fucked up way I think they’re beautiful.. Advice?
At this point just commit suicide, no one wants to see your fucking paper cuts.

Kitten-xo

Cat whore
Anyone else self harm? Anyone want to share their photos? Why do you self harm? How long? How did you stop? I’ve been cutting since I was a kid... I’ll add some pics... in a fucked up way I think they’re beautiful.. Advice?
This was my last time I cut myself i started cuz shit I would go through (tragic events) I realized it's stupid and I needed to stop pitying myself and crying over my problems this doesn't fix problems so I stopped and grew tf up

Attachments

• received_349559186819864.jpeg
    received_349559186819864.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 28

Kitten-xo

Cat whore
This was my last time I cut myself i started cuz shit I would go through (tragic events) I realized it's stupid and I needed to stop pitying myself and crying over my problems this doesn't fix problems so I stopped and grew tf up but this pic sucks I have pretty cool vids of it but it wouldn't let me upload them so

M

mixy

Internet Warrior
i do some of the self harm myself too but i dont have the need to post it anywhere like.. why? i do it because it makes me feel good and some type of release but i never thought about posting it somewhere dude xD i feel like anyone that does that just want fucking attention for it. eh