Self harm

Anyone else self harm? Anyone want to share their photos? Why do you self harm? How long? How did you stop? I’ve been cutting since I was a kid... I’ll add some pics... in a fucked up way I think they’re beautiful.. Advice?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1911710158.jpg
    Snapchat-1911710158.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 34

Faceless

Lurker
I used to self harm, but not cuts on the wrists or anything that was noticeable or caused attention. I would scratch at myself on my upper legs or my stomach because I believed that I deserved it. I had all ths built up pain and anger inside me and the only way to get it out was self harm. But then I found gore. I was able to see people in far worse situations that I was and it made me appreciate what I have. So whenever I start to pity myself I'll watch gore and similar stuff and say to myself, "See? My life really isn't that bad." Haven't harmed myself since.

Anyone else self harm? Anyone want to share their photos? Why do you self harm? How long? How did you stop? I’ve been cutting since I was a kid... I’ll add some pics... in a fucked up way I think they’re beautiful.. Advice?
Hey, sorry for the dicks on this site lol idk what you expected tho. Self harm isn't beautiful and shouldn't be romanticized. Its self destructive and pointless. The release of pain is temporary then the pain is back. And the scars are there FOREVER just because of this impulse that does NO GOOD at all. If you want to be happy you HAVE to get rid of your bad habits. HAVE to. There was a dark point in my life and at that time I had the urge to cut. My body kept going towards the bathroom so I could get the razor but I stopped myself and I handcuffed myself to the bed. Self control and determination. You can't give excuses or else you'll get no where. All I can say is stop. I was addicted too, and I've relapsed many times. But I don't plan to relapse again. I hope you learn better coping mechanisms to improve. It's important. You got this. Whenever you have that urge, remove all excuses from your head and do WHATEVER you can to escape bad impulses. As long as you aren't harmful to yourself or others, you're doing ok. Good luck dude. Don't listen to the edgy mfs making fun of u <3

Discreetly _Disturbed

pineapples BELONG on pizza
I used to self harm, but not cuts on the wrists or anything that was noticeable or caused attention. I would scratch at myself on my upper legs or my stomach because I believed that I deserved it. I had all ths built up pain and anger inside me and the only way to get it out was self harm. But then I found gore. I was able to see people in far worse situations that I was and it made me appreciate what I have. So whenever I start to pity myself I'll watch gore and similar stuff and say to myself, "See? My life really isn't that bad." Haven't harmed myself since.
good to hear!

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Hey, sorry for the dicks on this site lol idk what you expected tho. Self harm isn't beautiful and shouldn't be romanticized. Its self destructive and pointless. The release of pain is temporary then the pain is back. And the scars are there FOREVER just because of this impulse that does NO GOOD at all. If you want to be happy you HAVE to get rid of your bad habits. HAVE to. There was a dark point in my life and at that time I had the urge to cut. My body kept going towards the bathroom so I could get the razor but I stopped myself and I handcuffed myself to the bed. Self control and determination. You can't give excuses or else you'll get no where. All I can say is stop. I was addicted too, and I've relapsed many times. But I don't plan to relapse again. I hope you learn better coping mechanisms to improve. It's important. You got this. Whenever you have that urge, remove all excuses from your head and do WHATEVER you can to escape bad impulses. As long as you aren't harmful to yourself or others, you're doing ok. Good luck dude. Don't listen to the edgy mfs making fun of u <3
tenor.gif

InkedUpGigi

Bitch, go kill yourself.
When I was 13-14 years old, I self harmed and I'll tell ya, I did it for attention. I never cut too deep because I didn't want to kill myself, I just wanted people to feel sorry for me. Why? Because I was a dumbfuck kid. I hated when people always asked me "What happened?" and "You just did that for attention". I was embarrassed that I did stupid shit to myself. So, I grew the fuck up, got beautiful tattoos/sleeves to cover the ugly scars and became a tattooist. Now, I get so much attention with my career that I can't stand people. lol