ggbanners

NOT a cry for help... so stop me!

feckoff

Lurker
Well you need a few things. First you need to be flexible af. Then you need to have an at least 6-7 inch long dick, as anything less will only let you reach the head, or miss it entirely. Finally, you need to either have a hand or a girlfriend so you don’t embarass yourself on a gore website and also don’t have to suck your own dick in the first place.

Graziani

SUCK MY TURTLE HEAD. No gonorrhea
Ron Jeremy can do it
Poor Ron is living in jail. Not fair. Girls after 16yo are ready to get laid. THEY chosed make sex. It was not rape

D.O.A.

Filthy Colonist
i both love and hate this site smh
tenor - 2021-06-08T115511.141.gif

Paper Cuts

in limbo
Wasn't there an old urban legend about Marylin Manson? Something like he had two ribs removed so that he could suck his own dick?
It's feasible, he's a bit kinky.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
Hey, y'all,

I just want to preface this by saying that, even tho this thread’s title says it, this is NOT A CRY FOR HELP!

I’m gonna DO IT **TONIGHT**, you guys!

I've attempted this almost a dozen times before. Even a few times in middle school.

Don't bother calling me a pussy, because I haven't ‘actually’ succeeded in DOING IT before! I have DEFINITELY tried!

I'm really fucking sad, and I need everyone’s help with this!! GOOGLE doesn't give me any answers!!

So... I'm gonna DO IT regardless of what anyone says! But if appreciate you random strangers giving me some sincere advice!

Ok... So here goes.... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!...

How should I suck my own dick tonight?

Please talk me out of it, or I swear to GOD I will do it TONIGHT!
Have any of you guys ever had success?
by bending over

A

Amogus

Internet Warrior
Hey, y'all,

I just want to preface this by saying that, even tho this thread’s title says it, this is NOT A CRY FOR HELP!

I’m gonna DO IT **TONIGHT**, you guys!

I've attempted this almost a dozen times before. Even a few times in middle school.

Don't bother calling me a pussy, because I haven't ‘actually’ succeeded in DOING IT before! I have DEFINITELY tried!

I'm really fucking sad, and I need everyone’s help with this!! GOOGLE doesn't give me any answers!!

So... I'm gonna DO IT regardless of what anyone says! But if appreciate you random strangers giving me some sincere advice!

Ok... So here goes.... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!...

How should I suck my own dick tonight?

Please talk me out of it, or I swear to GOD I will do it TONIGHT!
Have any of you guys ever had success?
ok but did i ask