ggbanners

Have you guys ever been a victim of racism?

Jino

NewbieX
I'm Filipino and have been a victim of racism. I've completely turned my life around from stupidity and foolishness to being a true follower of God, but in return he called me a chink, a jungle monkey and a fuckin nigger! God is a fuckin pussy!!! I challenged that bitch ass mudufucka to a fight and he refused! God is a nigger coward mudufucka!!! God... I challenge you to a fight you bitch ass mudufuckin pussy ass nigger!!! Give me the chance to say it in front of your face regardless of the fact that you're God, you little bitch. You bitch ass hoe! You fuckin cunt! You fuckin nigger!!! FUCK YOU JESUS CHRIST!!! FUCK YOU GOD!!!! GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SAY IT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT. YOU STUPID FUCKIN NIGGER! You racist mudufucka!!!

God, I challenge you to a fight. Here me out you little bitch! Make me say this in front of your face! Fuck your crucifixion and the pain you went through in your crucifixion. Fuck the fact that you died for our sins! Your crucifixion is garbage . Fuck you Jesus Christ. FUCK YOU GOD!!!

So... has anyone else here been a victim of racism other than me?

Discuss!!!

K

Ken Benobi

Internet Warrior
I can see where you went wrong.
  • There is no God, you need to understand that first.
  • By expecting good things in return for prayers, you've wasted a lot of time.
  • Don't be so hung up on race, if your a decent person then it doesn't matter what people think of you.
  • These aren't the droids that you're looking for.
  • You should go about your business.
  • Move along, move along.

S

Sharon

Internet Warrior
I'm Filipino and have been a victim of racism. I've completely turned my life around from stupidity and foolishness to being a true follower of God, but in return he called me a chink, a jungle monkey and a fuckin nigger! God is a fuckin pussy!!! I challenged that bitch ass mudufucka to a fight and he refused! God is a nigger coward mudufucka!!! God... I challenge you to a fight you bitch ass mudufuckin pussy ass nigger!!! Give me the chance to say it in front of your face regardless of the fact that you're God, you little bitch. You bitch ass hoe! You fuckin cunt! You fuckin nigger!!! FUCK YOU JESUS CHRIST!!! FUCK YOU GOD!!!! GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO SAY IT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT. YOU STUPID FUCKIN NIGGER! You racist mudufucka!!!

God, I challenge you to a fight. Here me out you little bitch! Make me say this in front of your face! Fuck your crucifixion and the pain you went through in your crucifixion. Fuck the fact that you died for our sins! Your crucifixion is garbage . Fuck you Jesus Christ. FUCK YOU GOD!!!

So... has anyone else here been a victim of racism other than me?

Discuss!!!
I'm white my mother in law is Mexican. We had an argument one time about racism. She kept saying how this person is racist and that person. How she experienced racism. She said our neighbors are racist. I asked her how do you know did you talk to them? She says no I just know. I said you shouldn't assume. She said you wouldn't know what it's like. I had to laugh. I asked what just cause I'm white that I haven't experienced racism?? I don't care what color you are ,,you can experience racism anywhere. And yes I'm white female and I have had racist remarks thrown at me.!!