ggbanners

GOD IS A PIECE OF SHIT MUDUFUCKA WHO DOESN'T ANSWER PRAYERS!

Jino

NewbieX
God is truly a bitch ass mudufucka who doesn't answer prayers!!! I've tried so hard to make him happy. I've completely turned my life around from living a life full of stupidity and tirades and foolishness! I've done a lot of bad things in the past but I've completely reverted back to God. I've followed his rules but to no fuckin avail! God is a RACIST SON OF A MUDUFUCKIN BITCH. He's biased and racist against the fact that I'm Filipino!!! A message to all you Christians out there. Those of you God worshippers out there need to give up your Christian religions because God can care less. He doesn't love you. He's a racist and he's against your cultures!!! I'm gonna do what ever it takes to go to hell!!! WHATEVER IT TAKES!!! I'm going to go back to my old self living a life full of drugs and I blaspheme him every day, all mudufuckin day so this bitch ass mudufucka can take me to hell. I'm willing to go to hell because I don't want to spend an enternity in heaven and I wanna burn in hell forever to show this fuckin nigger Jesus pussy Christ that I'd rather suffer in hell forever than to be with him forever. SO FUCK YOU GOD YOU FUCKIN NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if this post offends anyone but God is truly a fuckin cunt!!!

So please respond, are there any other God haters out there? REPLY!!!

DON'T FUCK WITH ME GOD, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM!!!

A

ALMIGHTY GOD

Internet Warrior
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jayrot

Trump2024
W
God is truly a bitch ass mudufucka who doesn't answer prayers!!! I've tried so hard to make him happy. I've completely turned my life around from living a life full of stupidity and tirades and foolishness! I've done a lot of bad things in the past but I've completely reverted back to God. I've followed his rules but to no fuckin avail! God is a RACIST SON OF A MUDUFUCKIN BITCH. He's biased and racist against the fact that I'm Filipino!!! A message to all you Christians out there. Those of you God worshippers out there need to give up your Christian religions because God can care less. He doesn't love you. He's a racist and he's against your cultures!!! I'm gonna do what ever it takes to go to hell!!! WHATEVER IT TAKES!!! I'm going to go back to my old self living a life full of drugs and I blaspheme him every day, all mudufuckin day so this bitch ass mudufucka can take me to hell. I'm willing to go to hell because I don't want to spend an enternity in heaven and I wanna burn in hell forever to show this fuckin nigger Jesus pussy Christ that I'd rather suffer in hell forever than to be with him forever. SO FUCK YOU GOD YOU FUCKIN NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry if this post offends anyone but God is truly a fuckin cunt!!!

Who fondled you as a child?

X

Xpenter

Internet Warrior
Bruh, are you ok?

Bruh,are you ok?