3 guys 1 hammer(the ture one)

P

PlayerUnknown

Internet Warrior
I wish the other videos they made were released, it's a great shame.

P

Poju

Internet Warrior
So they randomly picked up people and murdered? Doesnt make any sense, damn that I hate stupid people.. Doing this without any purpose, not even revenge, just for fun, right?

T

TheRealGod

Internet Warrior
I've seen this one when i was 13 years old..starts to bore me out this one. but yes, it was one of the first on. On the main-sites i mean.

J

Jerwayne

Internet Warrior
Just because someone might be homeless. Does not mean they are a bad person. But, some homeless people are truly Shitbags! This guy in this video, his family was actually trying to locate him. Before these PHucktards killed him.
U stupid fucks no one deserves that cause he dont have a home that retarded dont trust no fucking body perfect example cant even ride bicycle down rd these guys where looking for anybody. Look at there other video they attack a elderly woman walking her dog she survives.

J

Jerwayne

Internet Warrior
So they randomly picked up people and murdered? Doesnt make any sense, damn that I hate stupid people.. Doing this without any purpose, not even revenge, just for fun, right?
Yeah there sick people yep luck of the draw random they where gonna attack person n car right before they got him he was riding a bicycle ran up behind n hit n head drug n woods then pick up where this video starts at find whole one theres more to there sick special kind of hell for these 2 guys